This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Posted: 10 Jun 2022
Location: Flinders Island TAS
Tasmanian Health Service are seeking a Registered Nurse for the Flinders Island Multi Purpose Centre to strengthens health outcomes through the provision of safe quality, clinically appropriate nursing care in partnership with patients/clients, their families and other health professionals.
Registered Nurse (514016)
Applicants are advised that in accordance with Tasmanian Public Health Directions, all employees of the Department of Health must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This step is critical in protecting both our health workforce and vulnerable Tasmanians in our care.
The Registered Nurse:
- Strengthens health outcomes through the provision of safe quality, clinically appropriate nursing care in partnership with patients/clients, their families and other health professionals.
Note: — Please refer to the Statement of Duties for all the selection criteria of this position to address in your application.
- This position offers excellent work life balance to not only enjoy work but to get out and explore the beautiful Flinders Island and surrounds.
- We have a fantastic team of friendly and welcoming staff who work closely together to provide high quality care.
- The FIMPC offers you the ability to stretch yourself over many nursing disciplines. We cover emergency, acute and residential care within our 15 bed facility.
Details of Appointment
Permanent, full time, shift work, position working 76 hours per fortnight, commencing from 11 September 2022.
*notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant
- Applicants should note that, for a period of six months from the date of publication, this selection process may be used to fill subsequent or similar full time and part time vacancies.
Salary: $67,982 — $93,964 per annum + 10% superannuation + access to salary packaging
- Access to the Grade 4 salary range $87,970 — $93,964 is subject to successful application for progression to Grade 4
- Salary range is in accordance with (Nurses and Midwives (Tasmanian State Service) Award/Registered Nurse, Grade 3 – 4)
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 31ST JULY 2022
You will be prompted to complete a 1 – 2 page application detailing your experience, skills and knowledge as they relate to the attached Statement of Duties.
For More Information
Position: Nurse Unit Manager of Flinders Island Multipurpose Centre
Phone: (03) 6359 0200