This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Chief Medical Officer
Posted: 25 Jan 2023
Location: Tennant Creek NT
We are currently looking for a Chief Medical Officer to join Anyinginyi, an organisation enacting real change to close the gap in Aboriginal Health outcomes.
- Salary: Up to $380,000
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Subsidised accomodation for candidates relocating
- Relocation and repatriation assistance (up to $5,000)
- Annual vehicle allowance (flat rate of $5,000)
- Salary Packaging (up to $15,900 p.a.)
- Access to Anyinginyi Health Clinic, with Prescriptions
- Free General Dentistry
About the Role…
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for ensuring high quality clinical services are provided to our clients in a culturally responsive manner.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing expert, best practice, contemporary medical advice and clinical leadership
- Providing client-centred care and clinical services (2−3 days per week)
- Supervising a team of Medical Officers, Registrars and Medical Students
- Clinical Governance Leadership
- Clinical Practice Improvement and Strategy
Anyinginyi is an Aboriginal community-controlled organisation committed to achieving health equity for Aboriginal people in the Barkly region. To achieve our goal, we employ over 100 people across a diverse range of roles in each of our key sections of Health Services, Public Health, Stronger Families and Corporate Services.
- Experience delivering Primary Health Care Services, preferably within an Aboriginal community as a General Practitioner
- Accredited GP Registrar supervisor or able to obtain accreditation
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Medical Officer in the specialty of General Practice
- Recognised clinical experience and/or postgraduate qualifications
- Experience in a senior management role in the health sector (desirable)
- Respect for and responsiveness to Aboriginal culture and protocols
- Current Driver’s licence
- OCHRE Card (Working with Children) or the ability to apply
- Be fully Covid Vaccinated
How to Apply…
We are not requesting a copy of your resume at this stage, so please complete the requested work history and education information on the application page.
If you are a highly motivated individual looking for a new career opportunity and you are ready to progress your career with experience you won’t find anywhere else, we’d be delighted to hear from you!
APPLY NOW! https://anyinginyi.expr3ss.com/jobDetails?selectJob=97&s=9
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander individuals are encouraged to apply.