CRANAplus courses scheduled between January and June in 2024 are now visible on the website.
Members have exclusive access to bookings until October 10. Browse courses by state/course type.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Community Rapid Response Service (524570)
Posted: 5 Sep 2023
Location: Ulverstone TAS
The Department of Health have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated Clinical Nurse Specialist to join their team.
Clinical Nurse Specialist — Community Rapid Response Service (524570) – Primary Health North West
The Community Rapid Response Service in the North West has an exciting opportunity for experienced and motivated Registered Nurses to join our team as a Clinical Nurse Specialist.
The Clinical Nurse Specialist role is a senior leadership role within the service, supporting Grade 3/4 Nurses to deliver care to clients in the Community. We are looking for Registered Nurses with demonstrated advance clinical skills to work within a service model that requires a rapid acute response to those in the community with an acute illness, injury or an exacerbation of a pre-existing complex and or chronic condition. The Clinical Nurse Specialist — Community Rapid Response Service (CNS):
- Is responsible for clinical leadership in the development, provision and evaluation of the Community Rapid Response Service (ComRRS) in the North West (NW) Community Health Nursing Service that ensures optimal patient/client/family and community outcomes, under the supervision of the Nurse Unit Manager, Nurse Practitioner and CNC.
- Provides nursing expertise, case coordination, nursing management and education in the field of chronic/complex care to the ComRRS team, community nurses and to people in their homes, referred to ComRRS.
- Provides expertise and support in the management and care of people with illness, injury or exacerbation of a chronic health condition, within the community.
- In the absence of the Nurse Practitioner and CNC, is responsible for clinical leadership, decision making and care planning, within their scope of practice and experience, and in partnership with the person’s General Practitioner (GP)
If you are this person and would like to work in a dynamic, can do focused, team environment we want to hear from you!
Note: — Please refer to the Statement of Duties for a full list of the duties.
- The North West Community Rapid Response Service (ComRRS) is a community based, hospital avoidance service that works collaboratively with the client’s GP to provide care in the client’s home, that they would otherwise have to go to hospital to receive.
- ComRRS is a Nurse Practitioner (NP) lead service that operates 7 days per week, 14 hours per day. ComRRS clinicians deliver timely, complex, client centred care across the North West Coast of Tasmania.
Details of Appointment
Multiple Permanent, full time, shift-worker positions available, working 76 hours per fortnight commencing from November 2023.
Salary: $96,967 — $102,473 per annum + 11% superannuation + access to salary packaging
In addition, the following allowances calculated on the salaried incremental point may be available:
- Post Graduate Allowance of up to 7.5% based on qualification type
- Professional Development Allowance of up to $500 per annum
- Salary range is in accordance with Nurses and Midwives (Tasmanian State Service) Agreement 2019
How to Apply
For more information and how to apply, please visit our website www.jobs.tas.gov.au
For further enquiries, please contact:
Position: NUM Community Specialist Services
Phone: 03 6464 3080