This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Posted: 22 Sep 2023
Location: Blackwater QLD
We’re looking for Clinical Nurses to join us in Blackwater, Queensland! Flexible opportunities available, temporary or permanent.
Interstate/International Candidates — $20,000 Relocation Incentive!
This role may be eligible for the Queensland Health Attraction Incentive. See link — Workforce Attraction Incentive Guideline Scheme
What you’ll be doing:
The Clinical Nurse is accountable, at an advanced level, for the coordination of clinical practice. This position provides leadership and support to nursing and medical staff and supports the delivery of competent, best practice quality nursing care, while working in collaboration with the Director of Nursing.
Working within a rural facility, this position relies heavily on your ability to work collaboratively with other members of our multidisciplinary team. This forms the foundation of being able to provide safe and reliable care within the dynamic health environment of the Blackwater Multipurpose Health Service.
Blackwater Multi-Purpose Health Service (MPHS)
Our Blackwater MPHS is a 16-bed facility incorporating 4 aged care beds, providing acute inpatient, accident and emergency, pharmacy, outpatient and urgent radiology services to the community.
- Visiting allied health services include podiatry, speech pathology and occupational therapy as well as adult and youth psychiatric services.
- Community health clinics include antenatal, dietetics, child health, diabetic, immunisation and women’s health.
What we’re looking for:
- The successful applicant must possess a Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent
- Registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and a current annual practising certificate are mandatory for this position.
- Emergency Nursing experience and Advanced Life Support qualifications highly desirable.
- Desirable to have post-graduate qualifications in the clinical area of expertise
What’s on offer:
Total remuneration value of up to $128,057 p.a. is comprised of:
- A salary between $52.86 — $56.60 p.h..
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Other Benefits Include:
- Accommodation Assistance
- Generous Salary Sacrificing
- Access to paid parental leave
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
To submit your application / expression of interest, please include:s
- Your current CV or resume, including referees.
- A short 1 to 2 page cover letter outlining how your experience, abilities and knowledge align with the organisational values, accountabilities and “How you will be Assessed” section of the Role Description.
- Include any additional forms / evidence as attached or listed on the Role Description.
Enquiries to Shastee Walmsley, Director of Nursing: (07) 4980 1800
Applications close: Sunday, 17 December 2023