This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Clinical Nurses – Mparntwe Urgent Care Clinic
Posted: 25 Oct 2023
Location: Alice Springs NT
An amazing opportunity to get in at the beginning and help to develop a fantastic new Urgent Care Clinic based in Alice Springs:
- Base Salary: $101,458 — $108,381 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $124,381 — $132,205 (p.a.)
- Flexible working hours
Working with Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Six (6) weeks’ annual leave
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About these roles
These positions are responsible for providing a high standard of culturally safe, direct patient care within the Mparntwe Urgent Care Clinic. Working to the full scope of nursing practice, within a collaborative team, to provide short term, episodic care for urgent conditions that are not immediately life-threatening. The Nurses are responsible for triage, assessment and treatment of patients, as well as providing education and support to patients and their families.
- Clinic Opens November 1st Nov 23 and the initial shifts 12pm – 8pm Mon-Fri and 12pm – 4pm Sat ‑Sun. Flexible work hours 4 hour shifts (preference 1 full time minimum).
- Start date ASAP for HR orientation, clinical onboarding i.e. ALS, CPR, Venepuncture, Medicare, Best Practice, system referrals etc.
- Recent ED and triage experience preference. Upskilling for clinicians looking to transfer to Remote Area Nursing. Team Leader or Masters in relevant field prompts eligibility for N4.
Clinic hours are weekdays Monday to Friday 12:00pm — 8:00pm & weekends 12:00pm — 4:00pm.
For more information on the positions please contact Emma Clifton-Smith on 0490 047 756 .
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Position Description : PN961 Registered Nurse Urgent Care docx
The application will be closed once the suitable applicants are found.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button at https://caac.expr3ss.com/jobDetails?selectJob=474 and we’ll be in touch.