This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Posted: 22 Sep 2023
Location: Blackwater QLD
We’re looking for Enrolled Nurses to join us in Blackwater, Queensland! Flexible opportunities available, temporary or permanent.
What you’ll be doing:
As an Enrolled Nurse, you’ll perform patient centred care under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse while being responsible for delivering competent evidence-based nursing care within scope of practice.
Working within a rural facility, this position relies heavily on your ability to work collaboratively with other members of our multidisciplinary team. This forms the foundation of being able to provide safe and reliable care within the dynamic health environment of the Blackwater Multipurpose Health Service.
Our Blackwater Multi-Purpose Health Service (MPHS)
Blackwater MPHS is a 16-bed facility incorporating 4 aged care beds, providing acute inpatient, accident and emergency, pharmacy, outpatient and urgent radiology services to the community.
- Visiting allied health services include podiatry, speech pathology and occupational therapy as well as adult and youth psychiatric services.
- Community health clinics include antenatal, dietetics, child health, diabetic, immunisation and women’s health.
- Current registration as an Enrolled Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and a current annual practising certificate are mandatory for this position.
- Diploma in Nursing: Enrolled Nurse or equivalent is mandatory for this position.
- Ability to comprehensively observe and implement nursing care in conjunction with or under the delegation of the Registered Nurse.
- Contribution to continuous quality improvement in care delivery.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member in a multi-disciplinary environment to achieve organisational goals for patient-centred care.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional development and ensure that skills and knowledge relating to work remain current.
What’s on offer:
Total remuneration value of up to $83,747 p.a. is comprised of:
- A salary between $34.88 — $37.01 p.h..
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Other Benefits Include:
- Generous Salary Sacrificing
- Access to paid parental leave
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
To submit your application / expression of interest, please include:
- Your current CV or resume, including referees.
- A short 1 to 2 page cover letter outlining how your experience, abilities and knowledge align with the organisational values, accountabilities and “How you will be Assessed” section of the Role Description.
- Include any additional forms / evidence as attached or listed on the Role Description.
Enquiries to Shastee Walmsley, Director of Nursing: (07) 4980 1800
Applications close: Sunday, 17 December 2023