This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Posted: 25 May 2023
Location: Riverland Murray SA
E4 Healthcare are looking for midwives to work within the Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network in South Australia.
We have a range of roles located in a hospital with flexible dates available. Contracts can start anywhere from next week until the beginning of April with a minimum of 2 weeks availability needed. Return travel and accommodation provided if you want to visit this SA regional town that offers plenty of activities to keep you busy outside of work (Golf, Swimming, Boating, Bushwalking, Wineries etc.) Please see the locations below we are currently seeking midwives for:
- Birth Suite/Anti Natal/Post Natal — Ideally would like a midwife that can work across all areas of midwifery.
- 2 years minimum experience ideally
- Contracts from 2 weeks — 3 months starting in February and March
- Free accommodation for the duration of the contract
- Free return travel
- Evidence of covid vaccination compliance
- Up to date nursing AHPRA Registration
- A current SA WWCC Clearance
- Current national police check clearance
- Up to date immunisations
- E4 offer access to our online CPD Portal, discounts towards your annual training competencies and CRANA courses
If you are interested in this opportunity or even just want a confidential chat to speak about how it works please get in touch.
Please call Liz Holland on 0488805935 or email firstname.lastname@example.org