CRANAplus courses scheduled between January and June in 2024 are now visible on the website.
Members have exclusive access to bookings until October 10. Browse courses by state/course type.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Posted: 12 Sep 2023
Location: Rural and remote Across Australia
Are you a passionate midwife looking for an adventure? Do you want to make a real difference in the lives of mothers and babies in remote and rural communities across Australia? Look no further!
Summary – about the role:
As a midwife, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of others by providing safe and personalized care that meets the unique needs of each individual.
Our team is seeking dedicated midwives to join us on an exciting journey to provide quality care to families in some of the most beautiful and remote parts of the country.
As a midwife with us, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients and provide personalized care that truly makes a difference.
As a Midwife nurse, your responsibilities will include:
The role of a midwife is to provide safe, high-quality, and personalized care to women throughout the childbirth journey.
- Midwives provide regular check-ups during pregnancy.
- Monitor the health of the mother and baby, provide guidance on healthy lifestyle choices.
- Support women during labour and delivery, providing emotional and physical support,
- Monitoring the progress of labour and making decisions about the need for medical interventions.
- Provide follow-up care to ensure the mother and baby are healthy after delivery.
- This includes checking on the physical and emotional recovery of the mother.
- Providing support for breastfeeding and monitoring the newborn’s health.
- Help Educate and give counselling to women and their families on topics such as healthy pregnancy, childbirth preparation, newborn care, and family planning.
- Ensuring that they have access to the information, and care.
What we require from you:
- APHRA registration
- REC, MEC and Pharmaco (advantageous)
- Experience in clinical assessment, care planning.
- 12months Minimum experience
- Ability to work full time across a rotating 7‑day roster.
- Complete COVID Vaccinations & 2023 Flu Vaccination.
- Serology evidence of immunisation status
- Current NPC & WWCC
- Competitive pay rates for Midwife range from $75- $80ph (am shifts) including shift penalties, providing fair compensation for your valuable skills and experience.
- We offer flexible work arrangements, working with you to secure a contract.
- We can expose you to a diverse range of clients and settings, with ongoing contracts.
- Supportive consults that value its employees
- We strive to provide a flexible work environment that allows you to prioritize your personal and professional needs.
- We strive to retain our Candidates; we provide a Healthy retention bonus.
- Travel and accommodation issues are something we negotiate with our clients, to provide our candidates the best.
Overall, working with Talent Quarter as a Midwife is an excellent opportunity to grow your career, make a difference in the lives of others, and experience the adventure of working in rural and remote locations.
We offer an amazing referral scheme also, so if you know anyone looking for an opportunity reach out to us today!
If you’re Interested, or if you want more information feel free to contact Jacinta our dedicated consultant @Talent Quarter.
Email: Jacinta.email@example.com Phone: 0864006440
We look forward to working with you and creating your new and exciting job opportunity.