This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Posted: 28 Sep 2023
Location: ACT and Southern NSW
Evolve Talent is a boutique recruitment company that recruit vetted and highly-skilled Healthcare professionals nationwide. We are focused on matching Nurses and Midwives with jobs that resonate with their own personal career goals and aspirations.
About Our Client
Evolve are working closely alongside a person-centred Health Service delivering care to ACT and surrounding Southern NSW Regions.
Our client’s community health division is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to provide a comprehensive range of treatment services across their Walk-in Centres in Canberra.
The Walk-in Centres are a nurse-led primary health service that provides episodic care for minor injury and illness in the community. Nurse Practitioners will be expected to:
- Provide autonomous care to patients.
- Use advanced clinical assessment skills.
- Assess, diagnose, and treat patients.
- Communicate effectively in collaboration with other health care professionals.
- Participate and provide leadership.
- Be registered/eligible for registration as a Nurse Practitioner with AHPRA.
- Extensive clinical experience in primary health care or relevant acute and/or primary care area.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Capacity to work a rotating roster with weekend, public holidays and evening work.
- Advanced clinical knowledge with experience across clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and referral.
Benefits for Consideration
- City living without the traffic.
- Competitive pay rates and excellent working conditions within a tertiary hospital.
- Salary Packaging with many options that provide full fringe benefits tax concessions.
- Flexible working conditions.
- 11.5% Superannuation.
- VISA/Sponsorship for eligible candidates.
- Reimbursement of relocation expenses for interstate candidates (subject to review and approval).
- Sign-on Bonus as a courtesy of Evolve Talent!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
04 66 457 385