CRANAplus courses scheduled between January and June in 2024 are now visible on the website.
Members have exclusive access to bookings until October 10. Browse courses by state/course type.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Posted: 28 Sep 2023
Location: Port Hedland WA
YNA are requiring Registered Midwives with experience in Labour and Delivery.
What we offer
- Travel and accommodation provided
- Free uniform and professional indemnity insurance
- Great rates, weekly pay and 24/7 support
- Completion Bonus
About the Role
YNA are requiring Registered Midwives with experience in Labour and Delivery. You will require to have solid experience in Triage, Paediatric Emergency experience, a current ALS certificate and current MRSA check. The Registered Midwife will be required to work various shifts, including, early, afternoon and night shift. The placement is to an ASAP start for 6 – 12 weeks, you will receive a daily stipend, excellent pay rates and incentive bonuses.
YNA is 100% Australian Owned and managed supporting team members and clients nationally. We place qualified RN’s, EN’s and AIN’s in hospitals, residential aged care and in the community. We pride ourselves on support we give to all our team members in every role. Know that you will be backed by an expert team of qualified health professionals at every stage.
What you will bring to the Role
- AHPRA Registration
- Current Manual Handling Certificate
- Working With Children Clearance- South Australia (WWCC WA)
- Current National Police Check (12months)
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Rural & Remote exposure
- Accident and Emergency exposure
- Acute Nursing Care
- Experience in Labour and Deliver
- Current Feotal Surveillance Certificate
- Current Neonatal Resus Certificate
- Current ALS/ Current Paediatric ALS
- Current MRSA Check
- Strong cannulation skillset
- Administration of Medication
YNA can help gain all the necessary competencies and clearances at no cost. Our e‑Learning platform and fast-tracked criminal screening make it easy for you to start shifts quickly. Our professional recruitment team will guide you through the application process and ensure your experience is smooth and straightforward.
YNA is committed to an inclusive workforce and encourages applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including those who identify as part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.