This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Posted: 8 Nov 2023
Location: Boulder WA
This position is based out of Kalgoorlie covering Kalgoorlie and surrounding communities.
Registered Nurse — Kalgoorlie
- Attractive salary packaging options — up to $18,550 tax free
- Permanent position — Full time or part time (min 3 days per week)
- Do you have wound and Catheter care experience?
Silver Chain has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse. This position is based out of Kalgoorlie covering Kalgoorlie and surrounding communities. This role offers the opportunity to work in the community with a variety of clients. Acute general nursing skills are desirable; community nursing experience is highly regarded. This role provides chronic disease management, wound, and catheter care to clients in their own homes. Full time is preferred for this role. Part time considered minimum 3 days per week. This role works across a 7 day roster
You will be an experienced, multi-skilled Nurse. Using your exceptional clinical assessment, decision-making and problem-solving skills and abilities, you will provide an optimum standard of care to our clients, making a real contribution to their health outcomes.
- Strong experience in Wound and Catheter care
- Advanced Clinical assessment skills chronic disease management
- 2+ years broad experience in general nursing
- Current Registration with the AHPRA
- Compassion and enthusiasm, with a friendly approach
- Excellent Communicational skills both Verbal and written
- A current driver’s licence
Our Employees relate to our vision of best care, helping people remain at home, independent and active in their community. With a caring, supportive and values driven culture, we also offer some great benefits:
- Increase your take home pay by salary packaging up to a maximum of $18,550
- Leave loading payments
- Mobile phone and fleet vehicle for you to be able to perform your role
- Access to the Silver Chain Wellbeing Program with regular wellbeing activities, internal initiatives, discounted gym memberships and health insurance
- Paid training and Buddy Shifts
- Comprehensive and supportive induction program
Ongoing training & development opportunities
How to apply
To submit your application, click ‘Apply’. https://careers.silverchain.or…
Please attach evidence of any educational qualifications / certificates listed as mandatory. This can be done by uploading to the ‘Additional Documents’ section of the application.
Based on Silver Chain Group Policy and Government Directions, you will be required to provide evidence of vaccination against COVID-19, or evidence of a medical exemption in order to commence employment with Silver Chain.
We reserve the right to commence the recruitment process and extend or withdraw this advertisement prior to the closing date. Please note that unsolicited applications from agencies will not be accepted.
About Silverchain Group
At Silverchain, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and respected. We believe that diversity drives innovation and brings unique perspectives to our organisation. We are committed to ensuring that all employees, regardless of their background or identity, are given equal opportunities to thrive and succeed in their careers. Through our Community Impact and Inclusion Strategy, Silverchain is dedicated to creating a workplace where everyone feels comfortable being themselves and contributing to our shared vision of delivering outstanding healthcare services to our clients. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of all ages, gender, abilities, culturally diverse and linguistic backgrounds and LGBTQIA+ community.