CRANAplus courses scheduled between January and June in 2024 are now visible on the website.
Members have exclusive access to bookings until October 10. Browse courses by state/course type.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Remote Area Nurses
Posted: 15 Aug 2023
Location: Goldfields WA
Ongoing need for Remote Area Nurses in the remote Goldfields region of Western Australia.
Experienced RANS needed.
Urgent dates required
- 15/8 to 30/8 – PRIORITY
- 14/9 to 1/11
- 18/9 to 13/10
- 30/10 to 8/12
- 23/11 to 19/1/2024
- 2 RAN post in Tjuntjuntjara, WA , requiring a RAN to start immediately.
- This opportunity is for Casual or Permanent work arrangements — Full time Monday to Friday
- Base pay is $129,000.00 F/T based on working 6 weeks on 2 weeks off
- Casual rate = $58 — $63 p/h +25% casual loading plus oncall allowance
- Return flight costs covered
- Fully subsidised accommodation available, and internet
- 80 – 100 community population
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more info.