This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Remote Area Nurses
Posted: 4 Apr 2023
Location: Tjuntjuntjara WA
A vacancy for a Remote Area Nurse to work for a minimum of 3 months is currently available in this Indigenous community.
Wanting to broaden your horizons?
Tjuntjuntjara is located in the Great Victoria Desert and offers the opportunity to work as part of a team of health professionals in the provision of services to the Spinifex people.
Key Benefits include:
- Salary $120,000 plus 25% loading for oncall.
- Salary Packaging available
- District Allowance
- Travel & Accommodation provided
- Improve your skills, widen your experiences and get paid to explore our own backyard
- Immunisation certification
- Advanced Life Support (ALS)
- Remote Emergency Care (REC)
- Maternity Emergency Care (MEC)
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to:
For further information or a confidential discussion,
please contact Vicki Taylor 08 9037 1102