This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Remote Area Nurses/Aboriginal Health Practitioners
Posted: 30 Jan 2023
Location: Yulara NT
We are excited to invite applications from suitably qualified Remote Area Nurses and Aboriginal Health Practitioners who would thrive in the ground breaking conditions that this transition brings.
In keeping with our commitment to Central Australian communities, Congress is about to transition the Yulara, Imanpa, and Kaltukatjara Health Clinics into the Congress fold.
Help support people from the world’s oldest living culture while experiencing work and life in a small remote community in one of the most spectacular regions of Australia.
Congress offers opportunities in remote nursing, complete with transition to primary and remote support.
- A current AHPRA RN registration with at least 2 years’ experience
- A current driver’s licence
- Critical care or remote experience an advantage.
- Flights and accommodation costs. Your accommodation in the community is also provided
- Salaries starting at $112,905 p.a. (pro rata), $57.90 p.h. (plus Remote Workers Allowance of $9748 p.a. pro-rata)
- Effective salary starts at $144,946
- Generous salary packaging and Six Weeks Annual Leave plus 3 weeks Remote Area Leave
- Opportunity for Kaltukatjara staff to spend some weekends in Yulara
As an Aboriginal community-controlled health service, Congress provides comprehensive primary healthcare that is culturally responsive and provided in consultation with local health boards.
*Total effective package includes base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
To Apply please click here: https://caac.expr3ss.com/jobDe…