CRANAplus courses scheduled between January and June in 2024 are now visible on the website.
Members have exclusive access to bookings until October 10. Browse courses by state/course type.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Remote Clinic Manager
Posted: 4 Aug 2023
Location: Santa Teresa NT
An outstanding proposition for the up and coming Remote Clinic Manager.
You will display an array of skills particularly in leading a dedicated group of professional staff and support workers. Your work with Mpwelarre Community Health Board will strategise to solve comorbidity, gestational and chronic disease issues.
Help support people from the world’s oldest living culture while experiencing work and life in a small remote community in one of the most spectacular regions of Australia.
- The CM leads a multidisciplinary team and is integral to ensuring cultural integrity and high standards of clinical care within the remote community health service.
- Manage and participate in the after-hours on-call roster for after-hours medical emergencies accompanied by on-call support worker
- Implement quality improvement initiatives, including AGPAL and ISO accreditation outcomes
- A current AHPRA RN or AHP registration with at least 3 years’ experience in a remote clinic practice
- A current driver’s licence
- Experience in the effective management of a clinic team
- Flights and accommodation costs. Your accommodation in the community is also provided
- Salaries starting at $136,656 p.a., $70.08 p.h. (plus Remote Workers Allowance of $22 per hour)
- Effective salary starts at $180,000
- Generous salary packaging in addition and Six Weeks Annual Leave plus 3 weeks Remote Area Leave
As an Aboriginal community-controlled health service, Congress provides comprehensive primary healthcare that is culturally responsive and provided in consultation with local health boards.
For further information contact Linda Keating on 0459 637 179
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
*Total effective package includes base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options