This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Remote Clinic Managers
Posted: 30 Jan 2023
Location: Docker River and Imanpa NT
In keeping with our commitment to Central Australian communities, Congress is about to transition the Yulara, Imanpa, and Kaltukatjara Health Clinics into the Congress fold.
We are excited to invite applications from suitably qualified Remote Area Managers who would thrive in the ground breaking conditions that this transition brings, to the Imanpa and Docker River Clinic Manager roles.
Help support people from the world’s oldest living culture while experiencing work and life in a small remote community in one of the most spectacular regions of Australia.
- The CM leads a multidisciplinary team and is integral to ensuring cultural integrity and high standards of clinical care within the remote community health service.
- Manage and participate in the after-hours on-call roster for after-hours medical emergencies accompanied by on-call support worker
- Implement quality improvement initiatives, including AGPAL and ISO accreditation
- A current AHPRA RN or AHP registration with at least 3 years’ experience in a remote clinic practice
- A current driver’s licence
- Experience in the effective management of a clinic team
- Flights and accommodation costs. Your accommodation in the community is also provided
- Salaries starting at $129,441 p.a., $66.38 p.h. (plus Remote Workers Allowance of $9748 p.a. pro-rata)
- Effective salary starts at $165,235
- Generous salary packaging and Six Weeks Annual Leave plus 3 weeks Remote Area Leave
- Opportunity for Kaltukatjara staff to spend some weekends in Yulara
As an Aboriginal community-controlled health service, Congress provides comprehensive primary healthcare that is culturally responsive and provided in consultation with local health boards.
*Total effective package includes base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
To Apply please click here: https://caac.expr3ss.com/jobDetails?selectJob=351&s=12