This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Posted: 16 Nov 2023
Location: Sth West Coast VIC
Omega Medical has partnered with a leading Not for Profit residential Aged Care provider in Victoria who is looking for a Residential Manager to support the day-to-day operational management of the residential Aged Care facility. This facility is located in the South West Coast of Victoria.
- Lifestyle Flexibility and Support
- Supportive Management and Team.
- Generous Salary with NFP Benefits.
- Leadership Opportunity.
- Ongoing Development and Growth.
About the company
The organisation focuses on providing safe and supporting environment for residents, clients, and staff.
You will have the support you need to thrive from the head office and regional support managers. They are there to provide you with the best, happy and health work and life balance in order to achieve your best in a Residential Manager capacity.
As a Residential Manager, you will be responsible for day-to-day operational management across the facility. You will be leading and consistently delivering customer focused results within the organisation framework procedures.
You will also make the role your own, you will be able to take a proactive approve in getting to know the families. Residents, staff, and the organisation.
You should be able to manage residents’ assessments, care plans and various clinical and operational aspects.
The organisation requires someone that is a do it all type of individual, who can be on the floor and be able mitigate risks when spotted and be able to support staff and residents.
Summary of duties
- Delivery of safe and effective clinical guidance to staff.
- Lead a team of carers and nurses within the organisations core values.
- Managing residents’ assessments, care plans and other documentation to the highest of standards.
- Infection control.
- Conducting audits to meet all compliance and standards.
Skills and experience
- AHPRA Registered Nurse (Mandatory) with strong clinical background in Aged Care.
- 3 – 5+ years’ experience in aged care with demonstrated leadership and clinical experience.
- Strong understanding of budgets and financials.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in management or working towards (desirable).
- Understanding of Aged Care Funding (ACFI/ANACC).
Interviewing as applications are received, Apply Now.
Is this role not for you? Omega Medical has a number of Aged Care Management opportunities across Australia. Please get in touch.