This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Rheumatic Heart Disease RAN
Posted: 8 Mar 2023
Location: Maningrida NT
Mala’la is a respected and accredited Aboriginal Corporation providing services to the seaside community of Maningrida (520 km east of Darwin), with a population of approximately 2,800 people.
- The heart of Arnhem Land
- Excellent Salary (RN4)
- Relocation assistance
Mala’la is a respected & accredited Aboriginal Corporation providing services to the seaside community of Maningrida (520 km east of Darwin), with a population of approximately 2,800 people. These services include Primary Health Care, Youth Services, Aged & Community Care, Community Wellness, Drug & Alcohol Services and Stronger Communities for Children.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary with Salary Sacrifice options
- Permanent and long term locum positions
- Fully subsidised accommodation provided
- Relocation Assistance & Travel Allowance available to eligible candidates
- 6 weeks annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Work with a committed and passionate team
What’s the role?
- Working within the Primary Health Care Programs in partnership with the multi-disciplinary team to provide high quality prevention and treatment
- Providing a culturally safe, competent and comprehensive care
- Developing and maintain a strong referral pathway
- Working with the broader team including external agencies
Is the role right for you?
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Min 5 years broad nursing experience post registration and 3 years working in a primary health related field in a remote context
- Qualifications and experience directly related to the relevant role, preferably in a community setting
What’s it like living in Maningrida?
Maningrida is a remote Aboriginal community in West Arnhem Land, Northern Territory, and boasts a beautiful seaside location steeped in history and culture with traditional landowners being the Kunibidji people. A permanent settlement was established in the late 1940s, originally as a trading post with Aboriginal people in the area. Maningrida is the major service centre for the region with a school, health clinic, multiple food outlets, two supermarkets, service station, arts centre, crèche, and a tarmac airport with commercial flights operating daily to Darwin.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Megan Dennis on 08 8982 1002 or email@example.com