Have you ever considered making a donation to CRANAplus?
CRANAplus is a non government, not-for-profit organisation.
Your donation will be used in a variety of ways to assist health professionals out bush who are delivering health care to some of Australia’s most remote and disadvantaged people.
Where your money goes
- Delivery of affordable and accessible training courses into remote and isolated areas.
- Training of the health workforce in the delivery of culturally appropriate health care.
- The purchase of medical equipment for the ongoing training and education of remote health workers.
- A free, confidential, 24-hour, telephone support and debriefing service available to all health workers and their families out in the bush.
Donations of $2.00 or more to CRANAplus are tax deductible. A receipt and tax invoice will be issued to you with a letter of thanks. Please note that donations are non-refundable and are in Australian dollars.
To make a donation please contact the Cairns office on (07) 4047 6400
What is a bequest?
A bequest is the term used to describe money or personal property that you leave to someone in your Will.
There are different types of bequests:
- Specific bequest
A specific bequest refers to a specific type of gift, for example money, property or stocks and shares.
- Percentage or fractional bequest
A percentage or fractional bequest refers to your directive to leave a percentage or a fraction of your estate to CRANAplus
- Residual bequest
A residual bequest refers to the proportion of your estate remaining after your family and beneficiaries have been provided for in your Will.
- Whole estate bequest
A whole of estate bequest refers to your entire estate, being left to CRANAplus
Why leave a bequest to CRANAplus?
A bequest is your legacy towards ensuring the continued education, training and support of the remote and isolated health workforce throughout Australia. Your legacy will directly impact on the health and welfare of some of Australia’s most remote and disadvantage people.
If you are interested in making a bequest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org