eRemote Online Education
Our e-Learning program
CRANAplus eRemote provides an online learning platform that provides health professional with on line learning opportunities. On line learning assists with the challenges facing those who practice health in remote, isolated and rural settings who have limited access to education opportunities. It provides education programs that are current and based on the principles of best/evidence based practice and enables health professionals to complete core mandatory and clinical training in their own time frame. The program offers locational flexibility negating the need for travel making the eRemote online learning platform a time efficient and cost effective option for the provision of education.
Benefits of the CRANAplus eRemote Online Programs:
- Provides other external educational links and guideline access - a one stop shop for clinical currency
- Online clinical educator to support the Health Practitioner
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points
- Online programs deliver cost reductions for training delivery of greater than 60% when compared to instructor led courses – including a reduction in travel cost i.e. accommodation, meals, flights etc
- Online education reduces training time by an average of 75%
- Non-threatening environment
- Staff become internet savvy - conquering fear of working online
- Breaking down the barriers to education and the tyranny of distance
Who is eRemote for?
CRANAplus eRemote online education programs provide convenient access to specialised training, wherever and whenever you need it. All health professionals working or preparing to work in the remote and isolated health care sector can access CRANAplus online education. You can complete core mandatory and clinical training at your own pace, in your own workplace. CRANAplus provides an experienced remote clinical educator to provide support via phone, Skype and email.
The Core Mandatory Suite has been designed to provide the Health Practitioner with the necessary information in order to provide a flexible learning opportunity that will enhance current knowledge of clinical and discretionary competencies in professionally agreed organisational requirements.
The Clinical Upskilling in the Bush Suite has been developed to prevent “skill rusting” by providing clinical education for those remote and isolated health professionals who require clinical knowledge and support until they are able attend a REC/AREC course.
Modules and program costs
There are a number of eRemote e-learning Programs that can be purchased and completed as a suite or individually. Those modules requiring an Assessment include a built in fee.
I am very impressed with the courses. As a "mature-aged" RN and second year out….these courses have offered me an opportunity to review areas I felt were not fully covered in my degree, to up-skill and for ongoing education. My nemesis is ECG's and cardiac related events…CRANAplus has given me the chance to really get to grips with this…and have the material at my fingertips for future reference. So hearty thanks to all at CRANAplus.
Participant, Denmark WA