Terms, Conditions & Policies
In the event of notification of a cancellation of 21 or more calendar days before the course commencement date:
- The student will have the opportunity to a one-off transfer to another Course scheduled at the time of cancellation, without penalty. (must be same course title).
Should the student fore-go the offer to transfer to another course
- 70% of paid Course fees will be refunded.
- In the event CRANAplus is unable to offer a one-off course transfer to the student in the current financial year, a full refund will apply.
In the event of notification of a cancellation 21 or less calendar days before the course commencement date:
- Student fees paid will not be refunded or allocated to another course (no offer to transfer).
- Any course materials provided to the student, will remain the property of the student and are not refundable.
Should you have any queries, please refer to the Student Handbook initially with the policies below under-pinning information in the handbook.
- PDF, 350.71 KB Access Equity Fairness Policy V1 6
- PDF, 692.71 KB Application Enrolment V1 7
- PDF, 313.74 KB Attendance Policy V1 4
- PDF, 676.8 KB Code Of Practice Policy V1 5
- PDF, 710.72 KB Complaint Appeal Process Policy V1 8
- PDF, 642.47 KB Discipline Students Policy V1 6
- PDF, 732.83 KB Fees Refund Policy V2.3
- PDF, 644.78 KB Rpl Application Kit Form V1 2
- PDF, 426.28 KB Rpl Credit Transfer Policy V1 6
- PDF, 458.8 KB Credit Transfer Application Form V1 3
- PDF, 471.75 KB Student Code Of Conduct V1 2
- PDF, 820.21 KB Student Handbook V2 0
- PDF, 663.63 KB Student Support Services Policy V1 5