This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
LINKS Mentoring Program
The LINKS Mentoring Program supports emerging health professionals by partnering them with experienced mentors.
Express interest in participating in the LINKS Mentorship Program.
Looking for opportunities to develop your leadership skills and give back to the emerging remote health workforce as a mentor? Or are you keen to benefit from the support and guidance of an experienced remote health professional as you develop your career?
The CRANAplus LINKS Mentoring program connects mentors and mentees from around Australia. It focuses on encouraging career development and building capabilities in clinical leadership, decision-making, networking, and resilience during placements and recently gained employment.
It is designed for students from all health disciplines, recently qualified health professionals, health professionals who are new to an aspect of rural or remote health work, and experienced health professionals who wish to mentor.
The LINKS Mentorship Program aims to:
- Make it easy for emerging health professionals to access support and guidance.
- Support the development of clinical, professional, leadership and management skills in all remote area health professionals including recent graduates, early career professionals and those new to rural and remote practice.
- Build workforce capacity.
- Develop meaningful mentoring relationships that reflect an up-to-date understanding of best mentoring practice.
- Provide an avenue through which experienced health professionals can share their hard-earned insights.
To participate in the CRANAplus LINKS Mentorship Program as either a mentor or a mentee, please express interest by submitting an enquiry and complete the relevant mandatory online learning module depending on how you will be participating.
Mandatory Learning for Participants
Complete the relevant module to prepare for participation in the LINKS Mentorship Program.