Join or Renew
Purchase, or renew your existing membership to continue to receive our great member benefits.
As a part of the CRANAplus family, our members can enjoy the expertise of the only health organisation with a remote health as its sole focus. CRANAplus is a member based organisation and we invite all Remote Health Professionals, students and those who have an interest in the remote health, to join us as we continue to support this unique and valuable sector.
We are excited to announce that our valued CRANAplus members will receive a number of exclusive benefits on education courses in the new year. As a CRANAplus individual member, you will have, for the first time ever the opportunity to access course bookings for the 2018 education courses two weeks in advance of non-members. Course bookings for members will be available from 4 October 2017 and non-members from 18 October 2017. As a member, you will also receive discounted pricing on all education courses.
To enrol for your discounted, early-access place, simply log on to the CRANAplus website from the 4th of October 2017
If you’re not a member yet, and want to access these benefits, it’s not too late! Join now. There has never been a better time to become a CRANAplus member.
Top Reasons to Join CRANAplus
- Exclusive Member discounts :
- Remote Emergency Care Course ($100)
- $50 on all other multi-day courses
- 10% on all online e-Remote modules
- Clinical Procedures Manual Discount
- Up to $200 Discount on CRANAplus Conference registration
- $10 discount on subsequent years for multi year Membership
- Weekly Update eNewsletter including Employment Opportunities and Career Resources
- Quarterly CRANAplus Magazine - Members are encouraged to share articles, research or comment on issues that may be of interest to members
- Enhance your Professional Network- Opportunity to join various working groups that influence policy and decision making in rural and remote health care. Complete “Networks of Interest” field on registration form.
- CRANAplus scholarship and grant opportunities
- Access professional support, advice and resource material
- Annual On- line Subscription of Australian Journal of Rural Health via CRANAplus Website
Join today and take advantage of discounts on any multi-day Education Course
How much will it cost me?
- Full Membership - $150
(for individual professionals)
- Concessional Corporate Staff - $100
(for individuals who are employed by one of our Corporate Members)
- Concessional Student - $50
(for Undergraduate students only - currently enrolled in a university based health discipline. Student ID required)
- Concession - Retiree - $50
(no longer a paid employee but wish to maintain a connection to the remote health industry)
- Associate - $150
(for those outside the health sector but wish to maintain an interest in remote health and support CRANAplus)
Please note: International addresses will incur an additional postal charge of $25 for the New Member Tote Bag.
In recognition of members who spread the word about CRANAplus and encourage their colleagues and friends to become members, we thank them through attractive incentives.
- Introduce five (5) new members to CRANAplus will receive a complimentary Clinical Procedures Manual.
- Introduce ten (10) new members and you will receive a complimentary three-publication package made up of;
* To receive these rewards, the new members must identify the referring individual when they apply for membership.
Register Online below or Download Registration form . If you experience any problems with online registration please contact Membership Officer on 08 8408 8210 or email email@example.com.