CRANAplus courses scheduled between January and June in 2024 are now visible on the website.
Members have exclusive access to bookings until October 10. Browse courses by state/course type.
A short online course on Cardiovascular Assessment for remote health workers, which can be completed independently or as part of our Clinical Assessment Suite.
This short course can assist you to develop a systematic assessment approach to clients who present with cardiovascular symptoms. It can be completed as an individual course, or as part of our Clinical Assessment Suite, which features 11 other short courses/modules which each cover a different type of presentation.
What content is covered?
- A systematic assessment process that leads you to form a clinical impression of your client’s cardiovascular status.
- How to gain a cardiovascular history to help with differential diagnosis.
- How to conduct a cardiovascular exam relevant to the remote setting.
- Red flag’ symptoms: signs and indications for further investigation.
- Cardiovascular emergencies.
- Common presentations.
- Documenting your assessment.
- Communicating your assessment with others.