A short online course on Musculoskeletal Assessment for remote health workers, which can be completed independently or as part of our Clinical Assessment Suite.
This short course can assist you to develop a systematic assessment approach to clients who present with musculoskeletal symptoms. It can be completed as an individual course, or as part of our Clinical Assessment Suite, which features 11 other short courses/modules which each cover a different type of presentation.
What content is covered?
- A systematic assessment process that leads you to form a clinical impression of your client’s musculoskeletal status.
- How to gain a musculoskeletal history to help with differential diagnosis.
- How to conduct a musculoskeletal exam relevant to the remote setting.
- Red flag’ symptoms: signs and indications for further investigation.
- Musculoskeletal emergencies.
- Common presentations.
- Documenting your assessment.
- Communicating your assessment with others.