This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Registered Nurse - Urgent Care Centre
Posted: 26 Oct 2023
Location: Benalla VIC
The team here at Benalla Health are looking for a passionate Registered Nurse (0.8 FTE) to join our Urgent Care Centre on a Part Time basis.
The team here at Benalla Health are looking for a passionate Registered Nurse (0.8 FTE) to join our Urgent Care Centre on a Part Time basis, you will;
- Provide high quality nursing care to patients and supervising specialist care delivered by other staff.
- Coordinate specialised aspects of care provided to patients on a daily basis.
- Counsel patients, provide health education — especially in relation to the speciality.
- Where appropriate, act as an advocate for patients and their families, ensuring their opinions are heard and their rights are respected.
Why choose Benalla Health?
Benalla Health is an organisation dedicated to providing a wide range of services that prioritise optimal care and overall wellbeing for our consumers in the rural community. Our commitment to “Best Care, Every Person, Every Time” is deeply ingrained in our organisation, ensuring that our values of Respect, Empathy, Excellence, Compassion, and Accountability are upheld by both our staff and consumers.
Collaboration is at the heart of Benalla Health, with a team of just over 300 staff members. We believe that by working together within our teams and the community, we can deliver the best outcomes for our consumers. When you join Benalla Health, you become part of a vibrant and diverse work environment and community that celebrates individuality and inclusivity.
Looking to move?
Located 200kms north of Melbourne, Benalla offers a diverse range of attractions and experiences. It is an ideal destination for wine lovers and winter sports enthusiasts alike. Benalla is also famous for its vibrant arts scene, with the Benalla Art Gallery and the town itself boasting stunning street art and captivating silo art. Overall, Benalla provides a unique blend of natural beauty, cultural attractions, and exciting activities, making it an appealing destination for those making a career change.
Why you will love it here!
- Career development and opportunities to help reach your career goals, including training that delves into your chosen specialty.
- Flexible work practices to help create the work life balance you need including 5 weeks annual leave and an opportunity to substitute public holidays.
- Boost your take home pay with Salary Packaging opportunities including the Remote Area Benefit available to those living and working within 40km of Benalla
- Strong sense of community, inclusivity and a values driven team destined to deliver the best outcomes.
- A country lifestyle close to the Alpine Region
The successful applicant (upon appointment) will undergo a National Police Records Check and Working with Children’s Check for pre-employment safety screening purposes.
For more information regarding the role contact: James Greuter, People & Culture Advisor — on (03) 5761 4222.
Benalla Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong commitment to Child Safety. This includes establishing and maintaining child safe and child friendly environments.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org