This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Remote Area Nurses/Remote AHPs
Posted: 1 Jun 2023
Location: Central Australia
Are you an experienced RAN or Remote AHP looking for your next contract?
We have current vacancies in our remote communities.
There’s never been a better time to go remote.
Help support people from the world’s oldest living culture while experiencing work and life in a small remote community in one of the most spectacular regions of Australia.
Congress offers opportunities in remote nursing, complete with transition to primary and remote support.
- Provide primary health care including emergency care, chronic disease management and prevention for remote residents and visitors
- Participate in the after-hours on-call roster for after-hours medical emergencies accompanied by on-call support worker
- 3‑month contracts are available, but 6 months or more are preferred
- We will also consider casuals for shorter term relief of permanent staff
- A current AHPRA RN or AHP registration with at least 3 years’ post grad experience
- A current driver’s licence
- Working with Children Clearance & recent Police Clearance
- Critical care or remote experience an advantage
- We do not have the ability to provide sponsorship
- Flights and accommodation costs. Your accommodation in the community is also provided
- Salaries starting at $112,905 p.a. (pro rata), $57.90 per hour
- Generous salary packaging and Remote Area Leave
- A supportive, low COVID-19 risk nursing environment
As an Aboriginal community-controlled health service, Congress provides comprehensive primary healthcare that is culturally responsive and provided in consultation with local health boards.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any queries please phone Linda Keating Senior Manager — Remote Services on 0459 637 179.
Submit your application by clicking on the “Apply now” button at https://caac.expr3ss.com/jobDetails?selectJob=230&s=12