CRANAplus offers two tiers of Corporate Membership:
- Corporate Member (Small Organisation) – Less than 15 staff
- Corporate Member (Large Organisation) — Greater than 15 staff
Benefits of Corporate Membership
Through targeted professional services, CRANAplus is strengthening the remote health sector. Our unique insight and reach make CRANAplus a valued and effective collaborator and partner with governments, employers and the broader remote health community.
- Put your organisation in touch with a niche group of remote health professionals.
- Create new opportunities for recruitment and communicate directly with the remote workforce.
- Draw upon our substantial Corporate and Supporter membership base to connect, network and share.
- Dedicated staff and a network of experts developing industry-wide initiatives.
- Customised programs developed for your specific workplace and/or application.
- Utilise our range of resources and publications to support clinical and organisational processes and practices
- Your logo and organisations description will appear in each quarterly edition of the CRANAplus magazine
- New members receive one complimentary full page, colour advert/advertorial in the CRANAplus magazine; and
- Four copies of the CRANAplus magazine (per quarterly edition), additional copies can be provided free of charge upon negotiation.
- 20% Discounts on CRANAplus conference prospectus products (excluding individual conference registrations)
- 20% discount on advertising in the CRANAplus magazine
- Free advertising of employment vacancies on the CRANAplus website
- Free advertising of employment vacancies in the weekly CRANApulse e‑newsletter; and
- Your logo, hyperlink and description of your organisation on the CRANAplus website.
- Your employees receive a $50 discount on their annual CRANAplus individual membership when indicating you as their employer.
- Small Organisation Membership – up to 15 of your staff
- Large Organisation Membership – unlimited number of staff
We also provide access to a wide range of resources, publications, Bush Support Services promotional packs for your new staff and customised programs for your specific workplace.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Anne-Marie the Manager of Communications & Marketing on 08 8408 8207 or email@example.com
* Corporate members are not eligible for nomination to the Board of Directors, or to vote.
Corporate Member (Small Organisation) – $2000.00
(Less than 15 staff )
Corporate Member (Large Organisation) — $4500.00
(More than 15 Staff)
Ph: (08) 8408 8200
Becoming a CRANAplus Corporate member is easy. Simply purchase your Corporate Membership online above or download the Corporate Membership application. Completed form can then be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
Our family of Corporate Members
Click here to view other Corporate Members already enjoying the benefits of CRANAplus membership.
Corporate Membership provides many additional benefits for us an an organisation. We appreciate all levels of support and are proud to be associated with a unique organisation that provides the strongest voice for improving health service delivery in remote Australia.
Monica Frain, Kimberley Population Health Unit