Be a part of the large CRANAplus family where our members enjoy the expertise of the only health organisation that has remote health as its sole focus. Our aim is to ensure that those who choose to work in this often demanding sector, are as prepared as they can be for the challenges they will face.
CRANAplus welcomes as members, all remote health professionals, students and those who have an interest in the remote health sector. For individuals, there is access to professional support, advice, representation and relevant publications.
What are the member benefits?
- CRANAplus welcome bag and resources
- $50 to $100 discounts on all courses and $5 -$25 discount on selected online e‑Remote modules and Packages
- Up to $150 discount on CRANAplus Conference registration
- $10 discount on subsequent years for a multi-year membership
- CRANAplus scholarship and grant opportunities
- Annual on-line subscription of Australian Journal of Rural Health via membership account
- The weekly CRANApulse eNewsletter including employment opportunities and career resources
- Quarterly CRANAplus Magazine — Members are encouraged to share articles, research or comment on issues of interest to members
- Enhance your professional network — Opportunity to join various working groups that influence policy and decision making in rural and remote health care
- Access professional support, advice and resource material including LINKS Mentoring Program.
How much will it cost me?
Do you work for one of our Corporate Members? If so, you can select a Concessional Corporate Employee Membership at a reduced rate of $100.
- Full Membership — $150 for individual professionals
- Concessional Corporate Employee — $100 for individuals who are employed by one of our Corporate Members
- Concessional Undergraduate Student — $50 for undergraduate students only — currently enrolled in a university-based health discipline. Student ID required
- Concession Retiree — $50 no longer a paid employee but wish to maintain a connection to the remote health industry
- Associate - $150 for those outside the health sector but wish to maintain an interest in remote health and support CRANAplus.
Please note: International addresses will require an additional postal charge of $25 for the new member welcome bag.
Membership Cancellations refunds policy
Upon receipt of the Membership fee, you are registered as a Member of CRANAplus. Membership fees are payable in advance annually on their due date, with rates for the different types of memberships approved by the Board of Directors.
Please note that Membership Fees are non-refundable. Pro-rata refunds for membership are not available.