This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
CRANAplus is proud of its partnership with these outstanding organisations
Tasmanian Health Service DHHS
The Department manages and delivers integrated services that maintain and improve the health and wellbeing of Tasmanians.
Tasmanian health services are delivered across a network of facilities, community services and home-based care including:
- four acute hospitals
- 18 rural health facilities
- four rural nursing centres
- ambulance stations and first responder units
- community health centres
- 134 telehealth facilities
- centres for frail and aged, youth health, parenting
- mental health facilities
- alcohol and drug facilities
- dental (oral) health facilities
Our remote services support the populations on the rugged west coast and Bass Strait islands, and rural services link smaller communities around the state.