CRANAplus provides an online learning platform that provides health professional with on line learning opportunities. On line learning assists with the challenges facing those who practice health in remote, isolated and rural settings who have limited access to education opportunities. It provides education programs that are current and based on the principles of best/evidence based practice and enables health professionals to complete core mandatory and clinical training in their own time frame. The program offers locational flexibility negating the need for travel making the online learning platform a time efficient and cost effective option for the provision of education.
Benefits of the Online Programs:
- Provides other external educational links and guideline access - a one stop shop for clinical currency
- Online clinical educator to support the Health Practitioner
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points
- Online programs deliver cost reductions for training delivery of greater than 60% when compared to instructor led courses – including a reduction in travel cost i.e. accommodation, meals, flights etc
- Online education reduces training time by an average of 75%
- Non-threatening environment
- Staff become internet savvy - conquering fear of working online
- Breaks down the barriers to education and the tyranny of distance
Who is this for?
CRANAplus online education programs provide convenient access to specialised training, wherever and whenever you need it. All health professionals working or preparing to work in the remote and isolated health care sector can access CRANAplus online education. You can complete core mandatory and clinical training at your own pace, in your own workplace. CRANAplus provides an experienced remote clinical educator to provide support via phone, Skype and email.