eRemote Online Education
- PDF, 1.68 MB eRemote-online-education
Our e-learning program
Complementing our Education courses, eRemote is a dynamic and innovative online educational resource, reducing the impact distance can have on accessing quality education. With links to current remote best practice, eRemote allows health professionals to complete their core mandatory and clinical training in their own time frame.
The extensive program of modules offers flexibility and negates the need for travel time, making the eRemote an efficient and cost effective option.
The Online Program Coordinator offers educational support to the student via phone, email and/or Skype.
Some eRemote modules are endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing and attract CPD points.
- PDF, 2.6 MB CRANAplus Education Services Brochure
Benefits of the CRANAplus eRemote Online Programs:
- Provides other external educational links and guideline access - a one stop shop for clinical currency
- Online clinical educator to support the Health Practitioner
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points
- Online programs deliver cost reductions for training delivery of greater than 60% when compared to instructor led courses – including a reduction in travel cost i.e. accommodation, meals, flights etc
- Online education reduces training time by an average of 75%
- Non-threatening environment
- Staff become internet savvy - conquering fear of working online
- Breaking down the barriers to education and the tyranny of distance
Who is eRemote for?
The eRemote e-learning program is available to all health practitioners who work in remote, rural or isolated practice or who are intending to do so.
Participants register in a similar way to any course and are given a username and password that allows them access to the necessary materials.
Upon successful completion of the program participants are able to download and print a certificate of completion.
Modules and program costs
There are a number of eRemote e-learning Programs that can be purchased and completed as a suite (cost between $99-$199) or individual modules ($19 - $69 each - Modules requiring an Assessment include a built in fee).
- Core Mandatory (12 modules)
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) (9 modules)
- ALS Recertification Module (1 module overview of the 9 above)
- Physical Assessment Program (7 modules)
- Health Worker (ATSI) First Aid (4 modules)
- Clinical Upskilling in the Bush (12 modules)
CRANAplus Members save 10% on the cost of all e-Remote Programs, so if you’re not already a CRANAplus Member, apply now and save on the cost of your eRemote education.