WALKING TOGETHER, WORKING TOGETHER
The most important relationship in remote health: honouring the partnership between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Workers / Practitioners and Nurses/Midwives.
CRANAplus & NATSIHWA invite remote area Nurses / Midwives and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Workers / Practitioners to submit photos working together side by side.
Enter now to win 2 x $100 VISA gift cards — ONE FOR EACH OF YOU
Closes 3rd February.
CRANAplus Consent and Release Declaration
- Agree to CRANAplus, its employees, officers, agents, contractors and volunteers:
- Taking photographs or making recordings, whether sound; digital or otherwise, of me
- Using, publishing or reproducing the photographic images, recordings or testimonials in any form (in whole or part) and distribute them by any medium, including but not limited to reports, newspapers, magazines, brochures, television advertising, promotional videos, the Internet, websites, CD-ROM or other multi-media for public relations, promotional, commercial and advertising materials without notifying me; and
- Retaining or storing the images, recordings or testimonials (including those incorporated into promotional materials) in hard copy or digitally;
- Agree that these rights are perpetual, that I am participating on a voluntary basis and I will not receive any payment, royalty or other consideration (whether monetary or otherwise) from CRANAplus in connection with the making, use or storage of the images, recordings or testimonials;
- Acknowledge and agree that any promotional materials which refer to me, expressly or by implication, are, at the end of publication, made in good faith and are not intended to defame or offend me or bring me into disrepute and, to the best of CRANAplus knowledge, are true and correct;
- Agree that CRANAplus is the owner of the copyright in the images, recordings and testimonials and the physical images and recordings;
- Acknowledge that I am signing this CRANAplus consent and release form of my own free will, on the full understanding and comprehension of the terms of this consent and release form.